Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
Calcium chloride is a chemical substance composed of chlorine and calcium. Its chemical formula is CaCl2, which is slightly bitter. It is a typical ionic halide, white, hard pieces or particles at room temperature.
Wide range of applications:
1. Calcium chloride can also be used as a refrigerant in the freezer and ice making.
2. Calcium chloride can also be used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
3. Calcium chloride can be used in the petroleum drilling industry, and can be used as working fluid and completion fluid for petroleum drilling.
4. Calcium chloride can be used as a snow melting agent, using the chemical properties of calcium chloride that it melts and releases heat and has a low freezing point.
5. In the chemical industry, calcium chloride can be used as a desiccant and can be used to dry gas.
6. Calcium chloride can also be used in dyes and printing and dyeing industries. It can also be used in the processing and deinking of waste paper.
7. Calcium chloride can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of construction mortar. It is an excellent antifreeze for construction.
8. Calcium chloride solution is used as a flocculant in the seaweed sodium preparation industry and the soybean product industry.
9. Calcium chloride is used as an anti-fogging agent in ports, a dust collector for roads, and a fire retardant for fabrics.
10. Calcium chloride is used as a protective and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
11. Calcium chloride is the raw material for the production of calcium salt.
12. Calcium chloride is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments.
Our company has a sufficient supply of 74% calcium chloride dihydrate, which is exported to Southeast Asia and the Middle East, such as Thailand, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, etc.
Contact Person: Miss. Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251