|Name:||Caustic Soda Flakes||Other Name:||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Shape:||White Flake||Purity:||98% Min|
Caustic Soda Sodium Hydroxide Flakes,
Soap Making Soda Sodium Hydroxide Flakes,
Detergent Making Soda Sodium Hydroxide Flakes
Caustic Soda Flakes 98% Min Sodium Hydroxide For Making Soap/Detergent
Sodium hydroxide (also known as caustic soda), whose chemical formula is NaOH, is a highly corrosive alkali, generally white flake or granule, which can be dissolved in water to generate alkaline solution, and also can be dissolved in methanol and ethanol.
Product name: Caustic Soda Flakes 98% min
|Assay (as NaOH)||98 min||98.58||%|
|Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)||0.8 max||0.59||%|
|Sodium Chloride (NaCl)||0.1 max||0.03||%|
|Iron (Fe)||50 max||20||ppm|
1. Caustic soda flakes mainly used as the most common paint stripper on the wooder objects.
2. Caustic Soda flakes can be used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous Gold pennies experiment.
3. Caustic Soda flakes can be used in the refining of alumina containing ore (bauxite) to produce aluminas(aluminium oxide) which used to produce aluminium metal via the smelting process.
4. Caustic Soda flakes can be used in soap making(cold process soap,saponification).
5. Caustic Soda flakes can be used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing dogged drains.
6. Caustic soda flakes can be used for washing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetable.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251