|Product Name:||Sodium Bicarbonate||Content:||99% - 100.5%|
|Molecular Formula:||NaHCO3||Appearance:||White Powder|
|CAS:||144-55-8||Other Name:||Baking Soda|
Food Additive NaHCO3 Sodium Bicarbonate,
144-55-8 NaHCO3 Sodium Bicarbonate
Food Additive Baking Soda NaHCO3 Sodium Bicarbonate White Powder Bulk Baking Soda
Sodium bicarbonate, also called baking soda, is white crystals or opaque monoclinic crystals. Odorless, salty, soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol. Its aqueous solution is slightly alkaline due to hydrolysis, has stable properties at room temperature, and is easily decomposed when heated. It gradually decomposes above 50°C, without change in dry air, but slowly decomposes in moist air. Solubility: easily soluble, 7.8g, 18°C; 16.0g, 60°C.
Baking soda decomposes easily when heated. Slowly decompose in humid air. All become sodium carbonate at 100°C. It decomposes rapidly in weak acid, and its aqueous solution starts to decompose carbon dioxide and sodium carbonate at 20°C, and all decompose when it reaches the boiling point. It is soluble in 10 parts of water at 25°C, soluble in 12 parts of water at about 18°C, and insoluble in ethanol. The solution made of cold water without agitation shows only a slight alkaline reaction to the phenolphthalein test paper, and its alkalinity increases when it is placed or the temperature is raised. The pH value of a freshly prepared 0.1mol/L aqueous solution at 25°C is 8.3. Low toxicity, LD50 (rat, oral) 4420mg/kg.
|Test Items||Standards||Test Results|
|Appearance||Crystalline powder||Crystalline powder|
|Drying and Decrement %||≤0.20||0.06|
|PH(10G/L Aqueous Solution)||≤8.5||8.3|
|Ammonium Salt||Past the test||Past the test|
|Clarity Degree||Past the test||Past the test|
|Chloride(as Cl) %||≤0.40||0.08|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤5.0||＜5.0|
1. Baking soda can be used in household cleaning,such as washing vegetables and fruits,clothes and other cleaning applications according to request.
2. Baking Soda as rasing agent,neutralizer and dough improver,baking soda can be used for pastry and can be used appropriately according to production needs.
3. Feed Grade baking soda is mainly used in aquacultury to adjust the PH value of pool water
4. In the printing and dyeing industry, baking sods is used as a fixing agent for dyeing and printing, an acid-base buffer.
5. For fire fighting equipment, baking soda is used in the production of extinguishers.
6. In the rubber industry, baking soda is used in the production of rubber and sponges.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251