|Product Name:||Sodium Bicarbonate||Other Name:||Baking Soda|
|Molecular Formula:||NaHCO₃||Content:||99% - 100.5%|
|Appearance:||White Powder||National Standard:||GB 1886.2-2015|
NAHCO3 Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate,
Baking Soda Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate
High Purity 99% Baking Soda NAHCO3 Food Grade Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate, with the molecular formula NaHCO₃, is an inorganic salt, white crystalline powder, odorless, alkaline in taste, and easily soluble in water. It decomposes slowly in humid air or hot air to produce carbon dioxide, which is completely decomposed when heated to 270°C. When encountering acid, it will decompose strongly to produce carbon dioxide. The solid sodium bicarbonate begins to decompose gradually to produce sodium carbonate, water and carbon dioxide gas above 50°C. This characteristic is often used as a leavening agent for making biscuits, cakes, steamed bread, and bread. Sodium bicarbonate will leave sodium carbonate after its action, too much use will make the finished product have an alkaline taste.
|Test Items||Standards||Test Results|
|Appearance||Crystalline powder||Crystalline powder|
|Drying and Decrement %||≤0.20||0.06|
|PH(10G/L Aqueous Solution)||≤8.5||8.3|
|Ammonium Salt||Past the test||Past the test|
|Clarity Degree||Past the test||Past the test|
|Chloride(as Cl) %||≤0.40||0.08|
|Heavy Metal(as Pb) (mg/kg)||≤5.0||＜5.0|
1. Baking soda is used as a starter for food work, a generator of carbon dioxide in soft drinks and cold drinks, and a preservative for butter.
2. Baking soda can be directly used as a raw material in the pharmaceutical industry to treat hyperacidity.
3. Sodium bicarbonate can be used in filmmaking, leather tanning, mineral processing, smelting, metal heat treatment, as well as in fiber and rubber industries.
4. Sodium bicarbonate is used as a detergent for wool, a foam fire extinguishing agent, and for soaking seeds in agriculture.
5. The baking soda is placed in the air, which has the function of removing odor and absorbing moisture. After being left for a long time, it can also be used as a cleaning agent.
6. Since baking soda was originally used as a leavening agent for making bread, it is edible, so when adding clean water to wipe the floor, there is no need to worry about chemical residues.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251