|Product Name:||Polyacrylamide PAM||Appearance:||White Granule Powder|
|CAS No.:||9003-5-8||EINECS No.:||201-173-7|
89% Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant,
201-173-7 Anionic Polyacrylamide Flocculant,
9003-5-8 anionic pam
APAM Anionic Polyacrylamide PAM Chemical Flocculant White Powder For Waste Water Treatment
Polyacrylamide PAM is a water-soluble polymer, the appearance of a white or yellowish powder, easy to absorb water, long-term thermal decomposition, the decomposition temperature above 200 ℃, under anaerobic conditions, 210 ℃ carbonized black powder. Insoluble in most organic solvents, has good flocculation, can reduce the frictional resistance between the liquids, ionic character can be divided into non-ionic, anionic, cationic and amphoteric four types.
Polyacrylamide PAM is a water- soluble high polymer.It’s not soluble in most organic solvents, with good flocculating activity, and can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.
|Appearance||off white granule powder|
|Molecular Weight||5-22 million|
|Recommended Working Concentration||0.1%-0.5%|
|Shelf Life||2 years with proper storage|
1. Industrial wastewater treatment.
2. Drinking water treatment.
3. Driving oil EOR oil.
4. Paper chemicals.
5. The sugar industry is using to make juice clarifying agent.
6. Can be used as aquaculture feed additives and adhesives.
1. Polyacrylamide solid powder can not be directly used for sewage treatment. Before be used in water treatment, the polyacrylamide particles must be dissolved in tap water, then the aqueous solution is used to treat the sewage.
2. Dissolving the polyacrylamide PAM white particles into a 0.1%-0.3% aqueous solution (ie, adding 0.1 g-0.3 g of polyacrylamide particles to 100 ml of clean water). and stirring is continued for 30-40 minutes until the granules are completely dissolved.
3. When treating the sewage with polyacrylamide PAM aqueous solution, first add 1ml aqueous solution in 100ml sewage to see the sedimentation flocculation effect, and then reduce or increase the dosage as appropriate.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251