White Powder Na2CO3 Soda Ash Sodium Carbonate Soda Ash Light Soda Ash Dense
The appearance of soda ash is white powder, fine crystals and astringent taste. Its aqueous solution is alkaline when hydrolyzed and has certain corrosiveness. It can neutralize with acid to generate corresponding salt and release carbon dioxide. Soda ash is extremely hygroscopic and easily deliquescence in humid air, slowly absorbing carbon dioxide and water, and partly turning into sodium bicarbonate.
||Soda Ash Light
||Soda Ash Dense
||Free flowing, odorless, fine white powder
1. The glass industry is the largest consumer of soda ash, which is mainly used for float glass, CRT glass bulbs, and optical glass. It is also used in other sectors such as chemical industry and metallurgy.
2. The use of heavy soda ash can reduce soda dust, reduce raw material consumption, improve working conditions, and improve product quality. At the same time, it can reduce the corrosion effect of alkali powder on refractory materials and prolong the service life of the kiln.
3. As detergent for wool rinsing, bath salt, alkali agent in tanning leather.
4. Used in metallurgical industry as smelting flux and flotation agent for ore dressing, and as desulfurizing agent in steelmaking and antimony smelting.
5. Used as water softener in printing and dyeing industry.
6. In the tanning industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome tanned leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
7. Soda ash is also used in the production of refractories and glazes in the ceramic industry.
8. Used in the food industry as a neutralizer and leavening agent, such as the manufacture of amino acids, soy sauce and pasta foods such as steamed bread and bread. It can also be made into alkaline water and added to pasta to increase elasticity and ductility. Sodium carbonate can also be used to produce MSG.
9. Anhydrous sodium carbonate is used for chemical and electrochemical degreasing, electroless copper plating, aluminum corrosion, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloys, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, and electrolytic degradation In addition to chromium plating and chromium oxide film removal, it is also used in the electrolyte for pre-plating copper, steel plating, and steel alloy plating.
10. The benchmark for calibrating acid in quantitative analysis. Determination of aluminum, sulfur, copper, lead and zinc. Test urine and whole blood glucose. Analyze the co-solvent of silica in cement. Metallurgical analysis, etc.