|Appearance:||White Powder||Product Name:||Sodium Chloride|
|Application:||Dye, Textile, Glass||Grade Standard:||Food Grade, Industrial Grade|
99.3% Sodium Chloride Powder,
7647-14-5 Sodium Chloride Powder,
7647-14-5 sodium chloride salt
Good Quality Sodium Chloride Daily Use Salt Refined Salt Water Treatment Sodium Chlorite
The appearance of sodium chloride is white crystal and salty.Its aqueous solution is neutral.Sodium chloride is one of the largest inorganic raw materials used by volume. Its major chemical products are caustic soda and chlorine, which are separated by the electrolysis of a pure brine solution. These are used in the manufacture of PVC, plastics, paper pulp and many other inorganic and organic compounds. Salt is also used in the manufacture of soaps and glycerine, where it is added to the vat to precipitate out the saponified products.
|Sodium Chloride NaCl|
|Item||Unit Of Measure||Standard||Result|
|Anti Caking Agent[Fe(CN)6]4-||mg/kg||≤10||4.5|
Should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
Keep away from light and water.
Don't be mixed with the acid or alkali.
1. When making soap in light industry, salt is often added to maintain the proper viscosity of the solution.
2. The raw materials commonly used in the dye industry, such as soda ash, are directly produced with salt. Almost every step of the dye production process must make good use of the sales of salt.
3. The leather industry needs a lot of leather. In the storage and transportation of raw hides, in order to prevent or inhibit the corrosion of microorganisms, preservative treatment is required to avoid reducing the quality of the leather. The commonly used antiseptic method in the leather industry is the salt dry method.
4.Salt is used as a chlorination roasting agent and quenching agent in the metallurgical industry.
5. In the casting of non-ferrous metals and alloys in the machinery industry, salt can be used as an excellent binder for molding sand.
6. In the building materials industry, salt-based soda ash is the main raw material for glass production.
7. In the process of oil well drilling, in order to protect the integrity of the rock salt core, salt should be added to the mud as a stabilizer.
8. Salt is the mother of chemical industry, and chemical industry is the basic industry of the national economy. What we have shared above are the eight major uses of industrial salt.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251