|Product Name:||Sodium Nitrite||Other Name:||Natriumnitrit|
|Grade Standard:||Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade||Appearance:||White Powder|
|CAS No.:||7632-00-0||EINECS No.:||231-555-9|
7632-00-0 Sodium Nitrite Powder,
98% Sodium Nitrite Powder,
99% sodium nitrite salt
Sodium Nitrite Powder NaNO2 Cas 7632-00-0 Sodium Nitrite 98%-99% In Bulk 50kg/Bag
|Item||First grade||Qualified Grade|
|Sodium nitrite (NaNO2) content %(as dry basis)≥||99||98.5|
|Sodium nitrate(NaNO3) content %(as dry basis)≤||0.8||1|
|Chloride (NaCl) content %, (as dry basis) ≤||0.1||0.17|
|Water insoluble substance %(base on dry basis) ≤||0.05||0.06|
1. Used as common analytical reagent, oxidant and diazotization reagent, and also used in the synthesis of nitrite and nitroso compounds.
2. Used for bleaching silk and linen. Mordant for fabric dyeing.
3. Used in medicine as disinfectant and antiseptic for instruments.
4. Used in the production of ice dyes, sulfur dyes, direct dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes, basic dyes, dye auxiliaries, and H porogens.
5. Used in the pharmaceutical industry to manufacture pyrimethamine, aminopyridine, etc.
6. Used in the production of vanillin.
7. Used as corrosion inhibitor for metal heat treatment and electroplating. Used in cutting oil, lubricating oil, antifreeze, hydraulic system.
8. Used as a hair coloring agent in the processing of meat products, and can be used in canned meat and meat products. It has a certain effect on inhibiting the proliferation of microorganisms in meat products, and can improve the flavor of cured meat.
9. Antidote. The detoxification process of cyanide poisoning is the same as methylene blue, but the effect is stronger than methylene blue.
10. Used as a food additive. When food-grade sodium nitrite is used as a food additive, the maximum use amount is 0.15g/kg.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251