|Name:||NaCl Sodium Chloride||Melting Point:||801 ℃|
|Boiling Point:||1465 ℃||Density:||2.165 G/cm³ ((25℃))|
|Water Solubility:||Easily Soluble In Water, Solubility In Water Is 35.9g (room Temperature)||Application:||Ore Smelting, Manufacturing Condiments, , Industrial Raw Materials|
7647-14-5 NaCL Sodium Chloride,
99% NaCL Sodium Chloride,
ISO9001 sodium chloride food grade
Sodium Chloride High Purity Food Grade NaCl Industry Salt CAS NO 7647-14-5
Sodium chloride (chemical formula: NaCl) is an ionic compound. The atomic masses of sodium ion and chloride ion are 22.99 and 35.45 g/mol, respectively. This means that 100 g of sodium chloride contains 39.34 g of sodium and 60.66 g of chlorine. Sodium chloride is the main component of salt in seawater, and its existence also makes seawater have its own salty taste. Sodium chloride is also the main salt of extracellular fluid, 0.89% sodium chloride aqueous solution is commonly known as normal saline. Its edible form is the main ingredient of table salt, which is mostly used for seasoning and preservation of food.
|NaCL %||99 min|
|Water %||0.3 max|
|Water Insoluble %||0,05 max|
|Ca 2+ , Mg 2- , salts %||0,25 max|
1. It can be used to synthesize polyvinyl chloride, pesticides, hydrochloric acid, etc.
2. It can be used to prepare sodium metal.
3. It is the raw material when making soda ash.
4. It is used as raw material for the production of caustic soda, chlorate, hypochlorite, bleaching powder, refrigerant of refrigeration system, raw material for organic synthesis and salting-out agent in inorganic and organic industries.
5. Used as a heat treatment agent in the iron and steel industry.
6. Analytical reagents are used as fluorine and silicate trace analysis reagents.
7. It is used for salting in the food industry and fishery, and can also be used as the raw material of seasoning and refined table salt.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251