|Name:||Sodium Nitrate||Alias:||Chilean Saltpeter, Sodium Saltpeter, Salt Saltpeter|
|Content:||≥ 98%||Melting Point:||306.8 ℃|
|Boiling Point:||380 ℃||Molecular Formula::||NaNO3|
|Appearance:||White Crystal Powder Or Granule||Application:||Glass, Explosive, Fireworks|
98% Sodium Nitrate Salt,
ISO9001 Sodium Nitrate Salt,
NaNO3 sodium nitrate powder
Sodium Nitrate 98% Min NaNO3 For Industrial Use Sodium Nitrate For Glass, Explosive, Fireworks
Sodium nitrate has a melting point of 306.8 ℃ and a density of 2.257 g / cm3 (at 20 ℃). It is a colorless transparent or white microstrip yellow diamond crystal. Its taste is bitter and salty, easily soluble in water and liquid ammonia, slightly soluble in glycerol and ethanol, and easily deliquescent, especially when it contains a very small amount of sodium chloride impurities, sodium nitrate deliquescent greatly increases. When dissolved in water, the temperature of the solution decreases and the solution is neutral. When heated, sodium nitrate is easily decomposed into sodium nitrite and oxygen. It is oxidizing and can cause combustion or explosion by friction or impact with organic matter. It is irritating and has little toxicity, but it is harmful to the human body!
|General industrial type|
|Superior grade||First Grade||Qualified products|
|Water content ≤||0.5||1.5||2|
|Water insoluble matter ≤||0.02||0.03||-|
1. Inorganic industry is used as decolorizer of molten caustic soda and other nitrates.
2. The food industry is used as a coloring agent for meat processing, which can prevent meat from deteriorating and play a seasoning role.
3. Fertilizer industry is used as quick acting fertilizer for acid soil, especially for root crops, such as beet, radish, etc.
4. The dye industry is used as a raw material for the production of picric acid and dyes. Metallurgical industry is used as heat treatment agent for steel-making and aluminum alloy.
5. The cigarette industry is used as a combustion supporting agent for tobacco.
6.Used as a chemical reagent in analytical chemistry.
7. Sodium Nitrate is also used in the production of explosives.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251