|Chemical Formula:||NaNO3||Product Name:||Sodium Nitrate|
|Color:||Colorless And Transparent Or White With Yellowish Tint||Package:||50kg/bag|
|Storage:||Cool And Ventilated Place.||National Standard:||GB/T 4553-2016|
99.7% NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
99.3% NaNO3 Sodium Nitrate,
98.8% sodium nitrate 3
Sodium Nitrate Industrial Grade Sodium Nitrate 99.7% 99.3% 98.8% NaNO3
Sodium nitrate is an inorganic substance, very soluble in water and liquid ammonia, soluble in methanol and ethanol, very slightly soluble in acetone, and slightly soluble in glycerol. When dissolved in water, it absorbs heat, the solution becomes cold, and the aqueous solution is neutral. Used in the production of nitric acid and sodium nitrite, as ingredients in the glass, matches, enamel or ceramic industries, fertilizers, and catalysts in the sulfuric acid industry.
|General industrial type|
|Superior grade||First Grade||Qualified products|
|Water content ≤||0.5||1.5||2|
|Water insoluble matter ≤||0.02||0.03||-|
1. Sodium nitrate can be used to make nitrate, picric acid, explosives, mineral raw materials, dyes, osmotic pressure regulator in medicine and other nitrogen compounds.
2. In glass industry, it can be used for the production of various kinds of glass and its products of defoaming agent, decoloring agent, clarifying agent and oxidation solubilizer.
3. Enamel industry uses it as oxidant, solubilizer, and to make enamel powder. Machinery industry uses it as metal cleaner, dispensing black metallic blue agent.
4. Metallurgical industry uses it for steel and aluminum alloy heat treatment.
5. Light industry uses it as combustion improver of cigarettes.
6. Pharmaceutical industry uses it as a medium of penicillin.
7. It can be reduction by bacteria into sodium nitrite in meat, which results in color protection and bacteriostatic effect.
8. It also can be used as decolorizing agent of molten caustic soda and analytical reagent.
It should be kept in cool and well-ventilated place, this product is venomousness, please keep it safely, don’t eat it mistakenly.
Contact Person: Jessic
Tel: +86 13928889251